Members A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- AEM Studio Ltd AEM were established in 1993 and evolved from a long standing relationship between directors while working for some of London's top design practices. We currently enjoy an expanding portfolio of work and a reputation for high quality innovative design and a no-nonsense approach to cost, time and commercial requirements.
- AIA-UK the American Institute of Architects, British Chapter newsletter on-line.
- FSB by Allgood Following a commercial interest of some years, in 1994 Allgood took on whole ownership of FSB Design Hardware Limited, thus becoming the sole UK distributors of the FSB range of Architectural Hardware. FSB is a German range designed by their own research and development department and a glittering array of renowned designers.
- Alsop and Stormer Architects award winning practice.
- Andromeda Systems experts in the application of control networks.
- Architectural Association School of Architecture.
- Building Design Partnership, Europe�s leading firm of architects, engineers and cost consultants. Our aim is to achieve excellence in design and service through partnership.
- CIIG The is an organisation for everyone interested in construction industry information.
With members representing local authorities, private practice, professional bodies, educational establishments and government departments, it brings together librarians, information officers, architects, engineers, surveyors and many others.
- Clicks Group Ltd Clicks is the UK's leading digital imaging company. Over twenty years it has developed a wide and unique range of services to meet the needs of its clients in corporate communications, advertising, design and marketing.
- Derek Lovejoy Partnership The Partnership has been established for over 35 years and has substantial experience in all aspects of landscape and urban design, planning and Environmental Assessment in the UK, Europe and overseas. It has won more than 80 Civic Trust or similar design awards for its work including many prizes in National and International competitions.
- Jeremy Dixon Edward Jones the partnership is a London-based practice with a wide range of architectural experience. The practice first came to prominence with its winning submission for the Northampton County Offices Competition in 1973. Since then they have won many national and international competitions and awards, most notably the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden, 1984, Mississauga City Hall (Canada) 1982, and the Venice Bus Station 1991.
- Ellis Williams Architects offices in London, Liverpool and Manchester.
- Terry Farrell & Partners
- Fitzroy Robinson Architects It is common for the character or spirit of an architectural practice to be distinquished by the style of its buildings. At Fitzroy Robinson our distinction is that we create contemporary buildings that serve both client and setting, meeting commercial and functional targets whilst contributing to local quality.
- Fladgate Fielder Solicitors Fladgate Fielder is a commercially orientated Central London law firm with a pedigree that can be traced back over 200 years. Its clients include UK, Continental European, North American, Israeli and far eastern listed companies and institutions, major private companies and entrepreneurs.
- Foster and Partners Design excellence has always been the central concern of our office, ever since the formation of Foster Associates in 1967 by Norman Foster and his late wife Wendy, who played a pivotal role in the search for quality. Whilst location, size and personnel may have changed, the fundamental aims have remained the same.
- GMJ - Explaining buildings through Digital Media - Marketing Strategies - Visualisations - Events - Web Sites - Brochures - Animations - Interactive Presentations.
- Hanscomb In 1947, Geoffrey Hanscomb, as sole proprietor, founded a quantity surveying firm in his name - and so began the Hanscomb tradition. Today, Hanscomb is a corporate entity working in some 38 permanent offices in thirteen countries across four continents. All are dedicated to sustaining and extending the Hanscomb tradition.
- Hamilton Associates Hamiltons use the very latest technology to produce buildings on time and within budget. The Internet is yet another tool which not only serves a marketing purpose, but also forms a vital part of everyday communication with clients, consultants and contractors. Architecture is, after all, an art of communication: communicating ideas & intents by means of words and drawings.
- Little Britain Challenge Cup construction industry regatta in aid of the Jubilee Sailing Trust.
- Geoffrey Reid Associates are an international firm of Architects, Town Planners, Landscape Consultants and Researchers who serve a wide range of corporate, institutional and government clients. We offer analytical design to produce considered solutions, provide pro-active project and client management, and have the highest regard for quality and cost.
- EC Sames & Co Ltd Sames Holdings plc is the parent company of an increasing number of regionally-based contracting companies, all with one thing in common - a reputation for quality and service second to none. Sames was founded in 1860 and we have celebrated our 130th anniversary still maintaining the original high standards but now utilizing modern techniques.
- Team 'S' Nicola Worton and Oliver Froome-Lewis Team 'S' realigns arts & facts to create new forms of cultural interpretations.
- Alan Williams photographer.
- Anthony Wise architects.
Find out more about archinet member services
archinet is designed and maintained by GMJ
Other architecture and property web sites by GMJ include:
Foster and Partners
Terry Farrell & Partners
Alsop & Stormer - award-winning architects
Building Design Partnership
World Squares For All - educational web site exploring the past, present and future of Trafalgar Square
CityPoint - promotional site for the largest new office building in the City of London
Toyota UK - an eye on the building of Toyota's new HQ
City & West End - London property developer