Sames Holdings plc is the parent company of an increasing number of regionally-based contracting companies, all with one thing in common - a reputation for quality and service second to none.
Sames weas founded in 1860 and we have celebrated our 130th anniversary still maintaining the original high standards but now utilizing modern techniques.
Our founder Ernest Sames, born in Bermondsy in 1820, was a stone mason by trade begining his carrer with his Uncle, William Cross. Our original premises were at Mermaid Court, Southwark.
In the late 19th and early 20th century the majority of our work was general building and maintenance to Warehouses, Offices, Wine Merchants and Shipyards in the City, Borough, Dockland and Greenwich areas of London.
Throughout our history we have been noted for our fast, efficient and personal service. Work has been completed on time, within budget and to a high standard.
This has resulted in a large proportion of our work being repeat orders and by recommendation. Some clients have been with us for over forty years.