Contact address :
Phone : 91 11 464 8137
91 11 463 1044
Facsimile : 91 11 463 1056
Bachelor of Architecture (5 year integrated course) - Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur, affiliated to the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
Completed : May 1998
Distinction : Gold Medallist (First position in the university securing 74.1% marks)
Indian School Certificate Examination - Council for I.S.C. Examination, New Delhi.
10+2 1991-92 77.60% I Division
Indian Certificate of Secondary Examination - Council for I.S.C. Examination, New Delhi
10 1989-90 72.00% I Division
I am presently working under Architect Abhimanyu Dalal(UD,Harvard University), Abhimanyu Dalal Architects, Golf Links, New Delhi 110 003 since completion of my course. I am project incharge for the first project. My responsibilities in the office varies from design development, management, site supervision, preparation of working drawings,etc.
I have worked under Architect Neelkanth Chhaya(Professor,CEPT,Ahmedabad), Mandala Design Services, Ahmedabad from June, 1997 to October,1997 as a part of 5 year curriculum. In the office my responsibilities varied from preparing working drawings, discussions with the client and consultants, site supervision, etc.
- A residence cum office for renowned lawyer and Member of Parliament Mr. Kapil Sibal at Maharani Bagh, New Delhi (in working drawing stage).
- A residence for Mr.Desai, New Delhi (in execution stage).
- A residential School for girls, Dehradun(in execution stage).
- An institutional building for Rehabilitation Council of India, New Delhi. (shortlisted after competition)
I have also worked part-time during my education at Jaipur with Architect Rajeev Shringi.
- A temple complex for Swaminarayan Sanstha,Ahmedabad.
- A Club house near Ahmedabad.
- Heart Speciality Hospital, Rajkot.
Design Thesis Project
- Hospital, Kota.
- Residence at Jaipur.
- Municpal Office,Jodhpur.(a competition Project)
I have done a design thesis on - "Centre for studies in Jainism and Indology, Patan." The architectural program mainly consists of a meditation hall, a library for 50000 volumes, a small museum for displaying ancient manuscripts and sculptures, an auditorium with a seating capacity of 240 persons and a printing press. There are other ancillary spaces like the administrative offices, lecture halls, dining hall, conservation laboratories, etc. The total built-up area is approximately 10000 sq.m.
I have done a dissertation on - "Artificial Illumination in Interiors" during the IV year. The study mainly concentrates on hotel lobbies and restaurants.
As a head of team I carried out a project of measured drawing of "Maharaja's Cenotaphs at Gaitor, Jaipur", during the II year.
- Five Star Hotel, Jaipur.
- Library for 50000 volumes, Officer's Training Institute, Jaipur.
- Youth Hostel, Pondicherry.
- Rehabilitation Plan for Slum Dwellers, Jhalana Phase-III, Jaipur.
- Residential Apartments, Jaipur.
- Motel on NH 11, Bharatpur.
- Health Awareness Centre, M.R.E.C., Jaipur.
- Working Drawings of Apartments.
- House, Mussorie.
- Staff Club, Nursery School and Crèche, M.R.E.C., Jaipur.
- Garment Shop, Jaipur.
- Types of wall finishes.
- Glass Reinforced Concrete.
- Foundations and Retaining Walls.
- Certificate of merit for Photography Competition in College, 1996.
- First prize in Inter-College Competition for Mural Design, 1995.
- Selected for final round of Indian Mathematics Olympiad,1992.
Model making, Reading, music.
Date of Birth : 06th.April.1975
Father's Name : Mr.V.S.Agarwal
Languages known : English and Hindi
AutoCad: Proficient in Release14
Marital Status : Single
Mobility : Mobile
Nationality : Indian
Passport No. :
Permanent Address :
Department of Architecture,
Mr. Neelkanth Chhaya
Mandala Design Services,